She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful.
Jamie Marie Mojica, we’re going through a rough patch right now, struggling to stay the best friends that we are. I miss you, so much. All this #middleschoolmemories are reminding me that I don’t have many memories that don’t involve you. You’re in each and every one of my memories—good and bad. I can’t have anyone else fill the spot you always had. We had our ups and downs and some people never understood how we could stay friends but it’s a simple answer. It’s because at the end of a crappy day, you’re my homegirl and I’m yours. And no matter what, we’ll beat a bitch’s ass for another.
- *Hears noises at night*: Well this is it this is the end for me I had a good life
- *Gets shampoo in my eyes*: I guess I'm blind now how am I going to go on holy shit
- *Heart is beating fast*: I think I am having a heart attack is this what cardiac arrest is
- *A cop walks by*: Here I go about to get arrested I probably murdered someone
- *Taking a test*: Don't take your eyes off of this paper you will get caught cheating and get kicked out of school
- *Gets a sunburn*: Skin cancer